Padi Open Water Diver Course Tenerife
Who should take this course?
Padi Open Water Diver Course Tenerife .If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course in Tenerife – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course in Tenerife with Seascuba consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development ( independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Days required 3/4 Days
(Manual end pic or e-learning not included in the price)
Discount for Canary residents
Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient!
You can now complete the theory portion of most PADI courses online with PADI eLearning.
Convenient online access to knowledge development course material for one year.
Unlimited access to an online version of the PADI Manual for the course you have signed up for.
Each course has a different cost, payable directly to PADI upon enrolment. Courses available are Scuba tune up; Open Water; Advanced; Rescue; Photography; Enriched Air NITROX; DiveMaster; Instructor Development.
There are additional charges for in-water training and equipment rental payable directly to Seascuba.
How does it work?
- Enter the eLearning zone on the PADI website by clicking here.
- Select which course you wish to enroll on.
- Register yourself – if you have used the button on this website you will already be affiliated to Seascuba.
- At your own pace complete knowledge assessments.
- Print your eLearning record and bring it in to our dive centre to start your underwater adventures.
Contact us at any time if you require advice and to book your diving part of the course.
Ask for info
Land Line 0034922862271
- Dive Sites
- DIVING COURSES PADI
- Family Offers
- Latest News
- legal advice
- Ministerial License Seascuba Padi 5*Dive resort
- My Account
- Padi Specialties
- Photo gallery
- Photos of the day
- Seascuba Boat Dive
- Seascuba T Shirts
- SeaScuba Team Tenerife
- Seascuba with a lot of friends……………
- Site de plongée
- Videos Seascuba
- Work with us
- WP Wall Guestbook